Paul Bunyan’s Employment Opportunities – We Want You!
Are you looking for that fun job for the summer season? Well, look no further!
Paul Bunyan’s Cook Shanty has been family-owned and operated for over 56 years! We have become a Wisconsin Dells tradition with visitors coming from around the world to start their day/night with our famous Paul Bunyan Cook Shanty breakfast and dinners.
Our staff at Paul Bunyan’s are the utmost friendliest, outgoing and qualified staff around the Wisconsin Dells area – they love what they do and it shows! The majority of our seasonal staff are return staff from season-to-season including our International J1 Students. Bonds are made and we welcome each and every staff person into our family at Paul Bunyan’s.
• Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced restaurant?
• Do you love talking with customers?
• Are you a team player?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then you just might be a great fit for our crew at Paul Bunyan’s! If you’re ready to take that leap and join our crew, you can do one of the following:
- Stop in at Paul Bunyan’s and fill out an application.
- Download and fill out our online application here. You can either drop it off or email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at (608) 254-8717 (Ask for Mary, Trevor or Jordan) and inquire about our current job openings.
International (J1 Students) Applicants
Paul Bunyan’s has been a long time sponsor of the foreign student work program with many successful students employed throughout the years. Students from all over the world come to be part of the Paul Bunyan’s experience and many bonds are made. We welcome each and every staff person into our family at Paul Bunyan’s!
If you are an International student and would like to consider working at Paul Bunyan’s, please email us your information and we will review for consideration and will be in touch with you.
Please include the following in your email along with all your information:
- Name of work-travel program you are working with
- Dates you will be available to work while in the states
- Are you traveling with other students?
- English level – speaking and understanding (1-10), with 10 being highest level
(There are many job levels at Paul Bunyan’s that do not require a high level of English but there are also positions that will require a higher understanding/speaking level of English)
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best in your job search!